Tuesday, December 25, 2018

DIY Buffalo Bills Tie Clips, Pins, & Cuff Links




I made a set of Buffalo Bills tie clips, pins, and cuff links for my boyfriend and his brother since they are still huge Bills fans.  I scaled and cut out the pictures after printing them on resin-resistant photo paper and then I added a coat of resin.  I pre-treated the bezel with black nail polish that I got from the dollar store so you can see a very narrow black rim around the images.


I totally made the novice mistake of not realizing that men's button up shirts button differently than women's button-up shirts... so the first batch I made had the images upside down so I redid everything with the correct orientation of the pictures for men's and now I also have a buffalo bills tie clip 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Resin Coasters

These are resin coasters I made for my mother using stickers that she got me years ago that I recently found. I did 2 layers of res...